There are a few rules about our affiliate program you should know about. No “gotchas” here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
• Affiliate commisions are paid the 15th of the next month considering that they are larger than $50
• Self-referrals are not allowed (i.e. signing up for MagicPattern through your own affiliate link)
• Abuse, gaming, or attempting to mislead (i.e. posting fake discounts to coupon-sharing websites) will result in your account being permanently banned.
• In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up through an affiliate link or coupon code. If you have a case like this, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
• No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
• No Facebook ads that link to our website or anything similar that would compete with our own paid marketing and drive up our costs and potentially cause confusion.
• No pretending to be acting on behalf of us (ie. as an employee).
• We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
I'm Jim, the founder, designer & engineer behind the MagicPattern toolbox.
For many years, I was struggling to create engaging visuals for products, branding and interfaces. Their creation required pro design skills or many hours of practice.
That's why I build MagicPattern. My mission is to help people create pro graphics with no effort and no prior design knowledge.
©2024 MagicPattern. Founded by Jim Raptis